Ryan Pacyga is a smooth talking lawyer who didn't do squid for me. I gave him $2000 to represent me in a BUI case and it was a complete waste of money. I didn't even see the police report until the first hearing. His staff completely dropped the ball on my case.
Oh yeah, and if you get a Minnesota Boating While Intoxicated or Boating Under the Influence and it's your first offense don't bother hiring an attorney.
Herbey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great website you got here! Please keep updating, I will def read more. It’ll be in my bookmarks so better update! Elia & Ponto
ReplyDeleteYou got a very good website, Gladiolus I found it through yahoo. GPW Law
ReplyDeleteHello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. https://asbestoscancer.org/stage-four-mesothelioma/
ReplyDeleteI’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. https://www.gpwlaw-mi.com/
ReplyDeleteI think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers california lemon law attorneys
ReplyDeletethank you for your interesting infomation. los angeles personal injury attorneys
ReplyDeleteWow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. rather than directly suing a company for damages, it can be more effective to sue
ReplyDeleteThis is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. los angeles lemon law attorney
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... click here
ReplyDelete