Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lodging in lovely Parowan, Utah near Brian's Head

If you find yourself for any reason needing a place to stay in Parowan, Utah, I recommend the Days Inn. It is clean and cheap, and the breakfast doesn't even suck. Don't expect much of the decor, but for 46 USD after tax who can complain?

I travel for work frequently and experience a myriad of different hotels/motels. This one is a good value. It's also in close proximity to Brian's Head ski resort.

The motel does have a hottub (good and hot, with nice jets) and pool. The only downside is you have to walk outside to get to it.

This is my first blog ever, and why did I choose to blog on the Parowan, Utah Days Inn? The answer is out there, way way out there, far beyond my reach. But it probably has to with the timing. And anyhow the Indian who ran it seemed like an earnest hard worker in need of a little web promotion.

Happy travels

Herbey

PS if you need a cocktail in Parowan be sure to bring your own

No comments:

Post a Comment